The mission of Furnishing Hope is to collect usable furniture and household items from the community and distribute them to people in need. We work with several agencies that help individuals transition out of homelessness into small apartments. Household items, linens and furniture are kept in two large storage units located in Tempe, Arizona until needed. This is all accomplished by volunteers. Please see furnishinghopeaz.org for more information.
Furnishing Hope's latest Newsletter.
Items Needed (Also see FurnishingHopeInfoSheet.pdf)
- Sofas, Love Seat, Stuffed Chairs & Recliners
- Kitchen Tables, Chairs & Bar Stools
- Coffee & End Tables
- TVs, Converter Boxes & TV Stands
- Small Book Shelves
- Small Desks
- Small Entertainment Centers
- Beds and Bed Frames
- Dressers & Night Stands
- Linens & Towels
- Dishes, Pots and Pans, Glassware, Flatware & Utensils
- Small Kitchen Appliances - Microwaves, Toasters, Coffee makers, etc.
- Clocks & Lamps
If you have items to donate or would like to volunteer contact us at email@example.com or 623-455-5050.